As part of the burgeoning suburbs of greater Atlanta, Covington and Newton County are highly desirable places to settle. Whether you are a new resident or a lifelong Georgian, you will love both the security of living in a small town and the convenience offered by the city’s location along the I-20 corridor.
Your priority is to protect your family, property, business and other financial assets as best you can, but you can never eliminate the risk that something could go wrong, damage your property or threaten your personal security. To safeguard yourself against these unknown but ever-present risks, you’ll need a strong personal or commercial insurance portfolio that has been customized to your advantage.
Signature Insurance Group proudly offers numerous personal and commercial insurance solutions to all Covington residents. We are proud to deliver the quality policy options that pack effective protection into an affordable, easily managed portfolio.
Our commitment is to our customers, and we want to make it easy for you to get your coverage. Just request a quote online now by clicking below, or by calling <PHONE> for more information.
- Auto Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Insurance (BOPs, CGL, Commercial Auto)
- Health Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Flood Insurance
Insurance Solutions for Covington Residents
It shouldn’t be hard to build a personal or commercial insurance portfolio that will offer you easy management, affordability, and rock solid benefits all in one place. Our policy offerings include:
- Auto Insurance: Coverage will pay you when your car sustains damage in a car wreck or from another hazard. It will also pay third parties on your behalf if you are at fault for a wreck.
- Motorcycle Insurance: Like auto insurance, motorcycle insurance covers your bike against damage, and covers you for fault in accidents. However, it is separate from car insurance.
- Life Insurance: Upon your death, life insurance will pay a designated beneficiary a death benefit that can help them cover costs like final expenses, estate settlements and everyday living costs.
- Commercial Insurance: A comprehensive commercial insurance portfolio will offer you coverage for business property, general liabilities, business interruption costs, commercial vehicles and countless other liabilities present in the business.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Most Georgia business owners must purchase workers’ compensation insurance. It provides employees with income support and medical benefits following on-the-job injuries or illnesses.
- Health Insurance: Whether you are looking for a personal policy, child health insurance or employee group benefits, we will work with you to choose plans that comprehensively cover your medical care needs and provide accessibility to trusted physician networks.
- Homeowners Insurance: Proper homeowners insurance will help you repair your home following damage, replace lost possessions and respond to lawsuits by others who claim that you caused them harm.
- Renters Insurance: While you might not own your home, you still need insurance for the possessions and liabilities present within a rented property. Most landlords require this coverage of all tenants.
- Flood Insurance: Standard home, renters or commercial insurance will not cover floods. Separate flood insurance is required of many who live in designated high-risk flood zones.
Common Insurance Questions
What Auto Insurance is Required in Covington, GA?
All Georgia drivers must carry at least the following auto insurance coverage:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability insurance per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability insurance per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability insurance
You can increase these limits to provide you with more assistance, and you can of course add other optional benefits into your plan. The more coverage you have, the better you’ll be able to face the ramifications of challenging problems behind the wheel.
How Much Home Insurance Do I Need in Covington, GA?
Most mortgage lenders require home buyers to purchase homeowners insurance. Your policy should help you cover your home’s full replacement cost, which is the value necessary to rebuild the home following a total loss. Speak to your agent to learn more about customizing your policy.
What Business Insurance Do I Need in Covington, GA?
There are numerous business insurance policies on the market. The right ones for you depend on your industry, the size of your business and other factors. Commonly purchased coverage includes:
- Commercial property insurance
- General liability insurance (bodily injury, property damage, products/completed operations)
- Business interruption coverage
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Crime insurance
- Surety bonds
- Errors & omissions coverage
- Cyber coverage
- Inland marine insurance
Industry specific coverage includes malpractice insurance, builder’s risk insurance and more.