Affordable Car Insurance for Georgia Drivers
Covering Commerce, Covington, Madison, Monroe, Greensboro, Winder and More!
Driving is a dangerous pastime, but a necessary one. Whether you’re commuting to work, taking the kids to school or going out for the night, the risk of an accident lurks around every corner. Even though you drive carefully, you can’t always prevent an accident.
That’s why the agents at Signature Insurance Group work hard to provide you with car insurance that’s reliable, affordable and easy to buy. You can purchase car insurance all online now by filling out a <quote form> for a free quote!
How Much Car Insurance Coverage Do I Need?
Everyone’s situation is different, but Georgia has strict requirements on certain car insurance limits:
Georgia Auto Insurance Requirements
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
This isn’t the only insurance you need, however! Liability only covers other people in an accident. If your car is wrecked or a passenger is injured, you’ll need more coverage.
What We Offer
No matter what vehicle you have, there’s auto insurance available for you. Auto insurance covers a wide arrange of dangers that face you, your passengers and your vehicle. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage offers compensation if your vehicle is damaged due to fire, hail, wind, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage offers compensation if you collide with another vehicle or object.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage offers compensation if you crash with a driver who doesn’t carry enough insurance to cover the damages.
- Liability Coverage: Liability coverage offers compensation for bodily injury and property damage you may cause in an accident. It can also help with legal fees if the victim of the accident decides to sue.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): PIP helps with medical expenses if you and your passengers are injured in a crash, no matter who is at fault.
Is Georgia a No Fault State?
Georgia is an at-fault state, meaning that the driver who is deemed the cause of the accident must pay for the damages. If you’re ruled at-fault and don’t have insurance, you could be looking at paying for damages and medical bills out of pocket.
How Much is Car Insurance in Georgia?
Insurance rates depend on several different factors, including your:
- Credit score
- Driving record
- Coverage limits
On average, Georgia drivers pay around $1,388 a year (about $115.66 a month) for car insurance.
Don’t worry if you have bad credit or a poor driving record, though. Signature Insurance Group will help you find a policy that fits your budget but doesn’t skimp on important coverages!
Get Started Today
The insurance professionals at Signature Insurance Group will help you find the lowest car insurance rate in Georgia and the right coverage for your vehicle. Give us a call at (678) 863-0982 or fill out an online form for a free quote today!